HEAD OF INDIRECTS
Our client is one of the world's leading service businesses that has experienced a surge in growth and is therefore seeking an Indirect Procurement Market Partner to join its best-in-class procurement team.
The role will be home based initially with travel to the various offices throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities will include and deliver the group strategy to develop capability and improve performance of key product & service suppliers.
The position will be integral to the success of the group procurement strategy and will interface across key areas of the business working in a collaborative way to ensure Group leverages it’s global spend.
You will assume leadership of current Group based indirect procurement teams and also have direct management of relevant personnel located in the various business sectors.
• You will take lead on the delivery and overall execution of various high-profile projects across a range of blue-chip clients.
• You will effectively drive procurement strategy and creative transformation across a range of different indirect procurement categories; you can specialise in an industry of expertise for example defence railway or financial services.
• Alternatively, you can work across varying industry's depending on what aligns best with your experience and where your passion lies. Indirect Procurement Market Partner responsibilities… •
• Lead delivery of effective procurement consultancy approach through devising best-in-class procurement strategy and transformation across the end-to-end procurement function across a range of indirect procurement categories •
• Oversee best-in-class engagement managers to support delivery of procurement engagements across varying sectors •
• Successfully manage a diverse range of stakeholders from aiding best practice with internal colleagues to establishing effective relationships with blue-chip senior stakeholders and high-profile suppliers
• Undertake a variety of day-to-day procurement activities; from opportunity assessment and savings delivery to transformation and procurement project management Indirect Procurement Market Partner requirement
• Demonstratable procurement success across a range of indirect procurement categories
The Successful Applicant
• 10 + years procurement experience.
• Extensive experience within the service, consulting or retail or professional services
• A proactive and positive attitude.
• The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
What's on Offer
• + Bonus
• + Car Allowance
• + Discounts
• + Health care
• Flexible working